Subject: Never Take an Oral
Oral vs. Written.
As a student, I always preferred written tests over oral ones.
As a lawyer, I prefer written contracts over oral contracts.
Here are some reasons why:
1. Oral contracts produce an increased risk of litigation.
2. The terms of the oral contract can be “misunderstood.”
3. Oral Contracts lack clauses that will protect you.
4. Oral contracts turn into he said/she said litigation.
5. The statute of limitations for seeking money based on a breach of an oral contract is 3 years, while it is 6 years for a written contract.
Thank you for reading, my business is to protect your business!
Watch the video above to learn more.