Subject: Contract Interference on the Defendant. 15 Yard Penalty
A good business is all about keeping your business flowing.
However, there are always reasons your business might slow down for a bit. The one a business never wants to happen is where a client or a business partner is enticed to leave the business during the existence of a contract.
If that happens the business has a valid cause of action.
There are five elements to an action for interference with a contractual relationship:
· A valid agreement between at least two parties-There must be a contract.
- The interferer must have had knowledge of the agreement- An outside party must be aware there is a contract between the two parties.
- The alleged interference must have caused the breach of contract-The outside party must have caused one party to abandon the contract.
- The interference must be intentional-The outside party must mean to steal that person/business.
- The interference caused the plaintiff to suffer damages-The other party to the contract must be out money
So, if you find yourself in this situation, contact a lawyer to enforce your rights.
Thank you for reading, my business is to protect your business!
Watch the video above to learn more.